From Poren to PUBG, our Indian government is very famous for putting a ban on every other strange thing and ignoring the real issues of this country. This government should put a ban on those things that are a real issue of this country and also take advice from the local people. So let’s know what our people in India think should be actually banned, so let’s start.
So here are those things that should be actually banned in India according to every Indian!
1. The building of statues should really be banned in India. Government is unnecessarily building statues and lots of money is actually wasted on it which could be used in better ways for people in India.
2. The government should ban the immersion of God’s idols in rivers and lakes as it pollutes the whole water body.
3. Godmen of India should be actually banned as they play with the innocent minds of Indian people and exploit them in various ways.
4. Vandalism should be banned as it is causing enormous harm to our historical monuments.
5. Littering should also be banned in public spaces because it is really a serious problem. People just dump their waste in public places and pollute the complete environment.
6. Urination in public places should be banned as these things pollute the beauty of our country and set a really wrong example of our country in front of other people.
7. Nepotism should really be banned as it spreading in the roots of every system including Bollywood, politics and various other fields.
8. Reservation of SC/ST should be banned and every child should be given equal opportunity and no favoritism should be conducted.
9. Body shaming should also be banned in India as it causes the psychological problem to women and it really disturbs their nerves.
10. Discrimination against those women who are menstruating should be banned in India and I think everyone knows why it should be banned.
Share this article on your profile, If you really feel that these things should be banned in India