Navjot Singh Sidhu is a former cricket player who is a very famous personality now. He has appeared in a comedy show with Kapil Sharma and has made us laugh every time. He is a very cheerful person with a very positive attitude towards life and is also a great person in real life. So without wasting any of your time lets move forward and know about this man more.
So here are some interesting facts about Navjot Singh Sidhu that many of you may not really know about!
1. Everyone faces rejections in his or her life, sometimes once or more than once. Even Navjot Singh Sidhu was rejected two times before entering the team and his father(a former cricketer himself) cried a lot after his repeated rejections.
2. Sidhu made his Test debut in the year 1983 against West Indies but was dropped after playing because he couldn’t get enough runs. This was again a drawback for him.
3. In the year 1987 he made a solid comeback and scored half centuries in about 4 to 5 matches. He said that he has learned from his past mistakes and that’s what motivated him more.
4. In the year 1988 Sidhu got involved in a road rage case in which he sentenced to three years in prison. He appealed to Supreme Court which held his conviction, but allowing him to contest the elections.
5. Apart from his cricket career his TV career as a cricket analyst and commentator was also commendable and well appreciated. He has also featured in comedy shows and in Bigg Boss season 6 too.
6. He has also appeared in some movies like ABCD 2, Mera Pind (Punjabi Film) and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi.
7. Sidhu started his political career in the year 2004 and won a ticket of Bhartiya Janata Party in Amritsar and got a seat in the general elections.
8. Recently he has been removed from his show “The Kapil Sharma Show” as he made a comment on the Pulwama attack which wasn’t acceptable at all by the public. Siddhu has not backed off from his comments.
One More Fact About him
He always flip to the side of party, Who is in winning position in elections.