It if often said that a picture speaks a thousand words. And it is very true that photographs are more compelling and captivating than the written piece of content. The basic reason being is that the individual viewing the photograph gets an unmistakable and crystal clear comprehension of the circumstances and situations as visuals which are more effective than the written content. Photographs likewise have a deep and quick effect on the psyche of an individual. It appeals to the emotional side of a person; photographs of a happy time taken in the past often makes a person nostalgic, reminds him the good old happy memories while photographs taken during sad and tragic circumstances can likewise bring tears in the eyes of the people.
The world is full of so many things, there are various aspects of this world, there is happiness in this world and there’s also sadness in it. This world is full of suffering and yet it also has the potential of overcoming it. We for the most part like to take a glance at the better side of the story, focus on the positives however we can’t overlook the hardships and suffering that are being confronted by many poor countries in the word.
In some under-developed countries, forget about the basic comforts, some people are not even getting a good meal two times a day and don’t even have proper clothes to wear or a safe shelter to live. There are numerous nations where most of the children are malnourished and because of the power of social media we are now becoming acquainted with their circumstance as the photographers are sharing their photographs on the social media.
We will share some photographs with you and they are disheartening to the point that even the photographer who took these pictures began to shed tears from her eyes:
1. This is heartbreaking.
2. Some pictures make you lose your faith in humanity.
3. Everyone deserves a good life.
4. Be thankful for what you have, some people don’t have the privileges that you do.
5. Sadness captured in a photograph.
6. Poverty is the biggest evil in the world.
7. Why god?
8. Photographer captured the pain and suffering in this picture.
9. Poverty is a punishment for a crime that..you didn’t commit.
10. Things you take for granted are the things that many people pray for.
11. And you want an iPhone?
12. Tell me again how hard your life is?